Traditional Retail Price – 299 €
Our model Paulina is 176 cm and is wearing size 36
* This jacket is classic and figurative in the model
* The color is Dry Red
* Outer Material: Technical Weave & Filling: Polyester
* Ecologically impregnated outer material
* The jacket has a fur coat and no genuine leather
* Waterproof to 5000mm water column
* Windproof material with high breathability
* Machine wash 40 degrees
* Scandinavian Design – Made in China
* For questions about fit? Chat with us or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org
* For extended information, see “Description”
For those who want a nice jacket with characteristic details, Boda Jacket is in the bullseye! This jacket combines classic Scandinavian color tones, with stylish natural colored buttons. The model on this jacket is medium-length and figurative and it is designed to keep you warm in autumn as well as winter. The jacket has these qualities because it’s made of a material that is both wind and waterproof while at the same time breathing comfortably. The material is also light stretch, which makes it nice and easy to use.
Our Boda Jacket is made of a beautifully brushed material, with a seamless seal. The jacket's look is slightly customizable through an adjustable waistline, together with a YMK pull-chain that can be opened from both sides and a detachable hood. All in order for you to use it just the way you want it!
The jacket is available in sizes 36 to 46 and the colors Midnight Forest, Dry Red and Black.
Function / Fabric: Q.B TEX 8,000 OXFORD
Composition: 100% Polyester
Water resistance: 8,000 mm
Breathability: 5,000 g / m2 / 24 h
Weight: 150 g / m3
Boda Jacket is similar to all our jackets, produced in accordance with our durability model. Of course, we follow the voluntary international cooperation network; UN Supplier Code. The supplier code was initiated to support the participation of both the private sector and social actors in promoting corporate responsibility, social and environmental principles to meet globalization challenges.